Tune in, Tune out


Hey there!
This is my first post on this blog. My name is Martin Cropland and I want you guys out there to listen to some of my favorite tunes. Some of my definite favorites are a few years old, but in my opinion age do not have anything to do with quality of the tunes!
Rock on with these tunes and have a wonderful night, TUNEnight

peace out dudes!
and in english way.

Best Regards
Martin Cropland


Oldies

Burial - Archangel
Axwell - Submariner (Original mix)
Axwell - We were kids
Bucovina (Ian Oliver S Clubovina Mix)

Kavinsky


Kavinsky - Testarossa (Sebastian Remix)
Kavinsky - Testarossa Nightdrive
Klaxons - Gravitys rainbow (Kavinsky remix)

New Stuff

Norman Doray - Krystal (Dabruck & Klein Remix)
Favretto - Never enough feat. naan (Original radio edit)
Magnolia - It's All In Vain (Steve Angello Remix)

Support the DJ:s Download on Beatport!


 

posted by Anonym on 20:55

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

why not on zippyshare ??

Anonym sa...

does it really matter?

Anonym sa...

vill du ha bröd till whinet elleh?